Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh It is a SWEET CELEBRATION!

I was sent the sweetest package by Amy over at Sweet Celebrations... She knows how much I love her white chocolate covered pretzels covered in sprinkles ..so she sent me her new Halloween Set in fun colors... Black, Purple, Green and orange... YUMMY! and also she sent me her new candy corn chocolate suckers.. how cute are these.. they would make the greatest favor at your Halloween Party or even you child's class treat! I added some stickers and hang tags from my shop I just had to take some cute photos... check out her shop and send her some love! She is the SWEETEST!

DSC07701

DSC07700

DSC07693

DSC07714

DSC07662

DSC07663

DSC07658

DSC07660

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful treats, and they look so great with your tags and labels!! Wow, that rat really uped the creepy factor!

    And a big congrats on getting your sons Godzilla party on Hostess with the Mostess!! I've been trying to figure out the secret handshake to get on there for a while! Haven't figured it out yet! =)

    ReplyDelete