Thursday, September 16, 2010

Littlebeane Monsters!

Name

Coming out for Halloween is my collection of Littlebeane Monsters.... They are the same cute little guys I have always had.. but I changed the colors so they could come and play this Halloween...this collection has a special place in my heart.. as these were created by my son Jack... who had dreams of these little guys when he was 6 years old.. he made up their names and i just drew what he described to me... so it was a special collaboration with him!! I just love them and hope your children do to.. the stickers ( set of 12 is $5.95) and hang tags ( set of 24 is $14.00) are great to put on Halloween Treats and make your gifts a little extra special!you can now find them in my etsy shop ...check them out!

DSC07617

DSC07609

DSC07640

DSC07648

DSC07610

Gorky_edited-1

Borkman_edited-2

Moony_edited-3

Spooker_edited-2

Monsters1_edited-1

Monsters image

1 comment: