Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Collection! The Sweetest Little Circus

I have a new collection coming out... "The Sweetest Little circus"....It is based on the drawings of my cute little animal crackers. I really wanted to create a collection that had sweet, soft colors ( Porcelain Blue and Dusty Rose) and could be used for a birthday or baby shower....The collection will be sold in a Printable format for $40... you get an 8 piece set which includes the following: (this is a personal use collection, No Commercial Use Allowed)

PDF File- 5x7 invitation ( there are 2 diff invitations to choose from below)
PDF File- large Rectangle (3" x 4") Labels/Tags (they come blank... additional fee if you want them personalized)
PDF File- 2" Stickers / tags ( A sweet treat)
PDF File- Cupcake toppers ( 3 designs) name, age, Happpy Birthday
PDF File- Water Bottle Labels
PDF File- 2" Stickers/ Tags ( Thank you, name, Elephant)
PDF File- Large 13 Piece Pennant Banner (Happy Birthday)
PDF File- Lrge 2.5" Round stickers / Tags ( Thank You, Name, Animal Crackers)

I hope you like it!! Here are some pics...

box 1

DSC07428

box 5

candy purse pic

box 4

Box 2

box 6

DSC07434

IMG_1821

9 comments:

  1. BEYOND adorable. I love every last picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet way to do a girly circus themed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, super adorable collection!! The colors are so perfect and just make me think of cotton candy! Great job Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love this collection! Found you for the 1st time...where have I been? LOL :) Awesome work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!! ~What an outstanding collection!!! It's all so... COTTON CANDY-ish! Love the softness! BRAVO! =)

    ReplyDelete