Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Where has the time gone....

Oh, it has been too long.... the last time I posted was December of 2011... well, it has been a busy past almost 2 years.... I found out I was pregnant in December of 2011, we bought a new house and had to completely renovate it, had to sell our old house... and we moved in.... 2 days before I gave birth to my beautiful little boy, Enzo in August of 2012..so needless to say.. 2013 has been very busy trying to adjust to the new house, run the shop, design new products and  enjoy my little mans first year!! but I am excited to get back to the blog and share some new things I have done this past year..( my son's 11th birthday .. Halo theme.. and Enzo's 1st birthday Italian Pizzeria....I hope you are all doing well and will join me back on the blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment