Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Design- Dinosaur, Jurassic Jungle Collection

Just getting back in to the swing of things here.. I was on vacation with my family and had my store closed for a much needed break....we went on a cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman Island and Jamaica... It was so beautiful and such a nice getaway... we were able to swim with dolphins, stingrays and just enjoy the scenery of such beautiful places...I was inspired by all things beachy.. so you will probably be seeing many new "tropical" designs in my shop in the next few weeks.... Here are a few photos from my vacation and my new "Dinosaur, Jurassic Jungle Collection"... I hope you are all doing well and getting ready to enjoy your summer!

signature

Untitled-3


Dinosaur Invitation

Dino Stickers 1_edited-1

Dino Notecard

Dino Address

IMG_1083 copy

htag

All items are avaialble in my etsy shop and zazzle shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment