Monday, January 3, 2011

My Favorite Things... Valentines Day!

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday enjoying time with Family and Friends! I know I did... and I also enjoyed a little time off!! With Valentines Day around the corner, I thought I would put together a little collage of my favorite things I have found on etsy! They would make great gifts for the ones you love and maybe a little something special for yourself!! Check out their shops, they have so many beautiful items!

My Favorite Things- Valentines Day2

1. Love Burlap Pillow Cover My Adobe Cottage

2.Red Cottage Ruffle Apron Simply Whimsical

3. Infatuation Bracelet Simplymeart

4.Love letters Mail Organizer Tuuni

5.Childrens Red Rose/Rhinestone Beanie Le Petite Jardin

6. Tree Print Pillow Cover Cozy Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment