Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween- My Favorite Things!

With Halloween around the corner.. I have been looking around some etsy shops and have been amazed at some of the wonderful items I have found... so I thought I would put together a board of some of my favorite things... if you get a chance, check out their shops... Enjoy!

My favorite things

1. Candy Corn Chocolate Lollipops... Sweet Celebrations
www.sweetcelebrations1.etsy.com
2. Frightful Finger Soap Halloween Set...AJ Sweet Soap
www.etsy.com/shop/ajsweetsoap
3. cocoabean bathtub scrubbies... Cocoa Beans
www.etsy.com/shop/CocoaBeans
4. Nightmare Snatcher Journal- Lomper ... Spiderbite Boutique
www.etsy.com/shop/Spiderbite
5. Trick or Treat Caramel Bites and Marshmallow Poppers... Have It Confections
www.etsy.com/shop/haveitconfections
6. Halloween Tissue Poms... Fiesta Pom Pom
www.etsy.com/shop/FiestaPomPom
7. Bats and Jack O Lanterns - Halloween Decorated Cookie Favors... Lori's Place
www.etsy.com/shop/lorisplace

2 comments:

  1. I am so honored to be in your favorite things. Great blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoot was so beautiful:) I don't think I saw the shot of the lace cupcake toppers before- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete